- Estate Sales Unlimited (ESU Auctions) is a licensed FFL Dealer and can legally sell Firearms.
- When Purchasing Firearms at our Auction, successful bidders must fill out ATF’s Background Check (you will be charged a $10 Background Check Fee) unless you hold a current Federal Firearms License. A Government Issued Photo ID with your “Current Address” is required. If you have Any Felony Convictions on your Record, you are NOT eligible to bid.
- If you plan to leave an absentee bid on a firearm please read our terms and condition page.
- Residents of California are NOT eligible to bid on ANY Firearms.
- Handguns: You must be a Resident of the State of Oregon to bid on Handguns (Pistols). Handguns are subject to a $6.00 trigger lock purchase. (You may bring your own lock and it will be affixed to gun for leaving the premises to avoid this charge.)
SHIPPING Purchased Handguns: Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Only Oregon buyers can purchase a hand gun and take possession of it at the auction after paying for it. Out of state buyers can purchase a hand gun in-house, but Federal laws require it be shipped to an FFL holder before winning bidder can take possession of the hand gun. If the winning bidder is not the FFL holder, the FFL holder will require a background check before releasing the gun. Hand guns, by law, must be shipped either Overnight or Second Day Air.
- Long Guns: Residents of Oregon can purchase Long Guns. Residence of Washington, Idaho, Nevada, or other States where it is legal to buy “Out of State” Firearms through private party, are eligible to bid on the Long Guns
SHIPPING Long Guns: Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Long Guns can be shipped to an FFL holder ONLY. If the winning bidder is not the FFL holder, the FFL holder will require a background check before releasing the gun.
- Ammunition: We do not ship ammunition; ammo must be purchased in-house and does not require a background check.